Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Ok So my best friend since...well...since I remember  just hurt himself...again. We'll see if he has to have surgery. :-\ Hopefully he won't have to have it! It's really bad timing because he's almost done with the school year and it's pretty much the busiest time. It amazes me that God has given me a friend like him for so long. His plans are so past our understanding. Who would have thought that our parents would have ended up at the same church, and that we would have grown up together to become the friends we are now. Better friends now that he's in college and I'm about to graduate high school. I hate to say it...but he's learned a few things about life...things that I hadn't learned yet. Could it be...that he is wiser in some areas than I am now? I can actually learn stuff from him??? WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO?! Who knew that just watching tv could be fun just because you have a friend to watch it with? Hahaha. ^_^ Well...I should probably go. Only one more hour! Readers...please...never take for granted friendships. If you have a good one...hold on to it at all costs. They are hard to find!! BYEZ! :-B

*~FUR~*

No comments:

Post a Comment