Monday, May 3, 2010

UM...

It's two weeks before graduation, and I'm sitting in Mrs. Bailes's English class waiting for everyone to finish uploading their journal entries to our class blog (OCS Sen10rs). Two more days of classes, then we have exams. Saturday we leave on our Sr. Trip to Virginia/D.C., and I am excited! This can't be my class...we're still in kindergarten. Hunter STILL doesn't walk fast. I STILL have corny jokes. Carl STILL has OCD problems. Christina STILL has her blond moments. I just don't see the part where we grew up. Maybe it will always seem this way to me. Maybe grown-ups really are kids who happen to have a little more life experience than us. That's kind of scary. For anyone who knows about my horrible friend and the torture I was put through, that is over. I am free!!!!! Nothing can stop the song God's put in my heart today, for I am guilt-free and loving it. ADIOS!

No comments:

Post a Comment