Thursday, August 5, 2010

**Wish*Upon*a*Star**

So everyone has a wish list. Mines just happens to be slightly nerdier. ;-P 

College Version:  http://www.target.com/gp/cart/view.html/ref=nav_sc/178-7828870-7752116

I get to room with a girl who's been in my class since nursery at the Oak, and we dreamed of going all out with twinkle lights, paper lanterns, fuzzy rugs and pillows, and stylish sheets, but that's just what they are...dreams. :) We're going to sit around our hotpot and be completely happy, but sharing dreams is fun, so I'm posting access to a wishlist!! Here's some background information to help you envision this with us. :-P

Jamie's the kind of girl who like wearing bright purple or zebra print high heels. Her hair could outshine Barbie's (no joke!), and she loves the color purple in anything new and trendy. She has a great fashion sense, and can actually pull it off. She's a sports person, but she can chill and listen to music as well. She's just awesome like that. ;-)

I'm a complete nerd, so I adore capybaras, rubber duckies, paper lanterns, music, video games, classical books, and being neat and organized. My favourite color is black, and I LOVE that swirly black and white pattern that is so popular right now. I guess people finally got the clue that it was cool! Hahaha.

No one really posts replies on this here BLOG, but I'm requesting you too. I love looking at other people's lists, so POST YOUR OWN as a reply!! ^_^ Please. If you know me at all...you KNOW that I go absolutely crazy over people's birthdays. Have a wonderful day, and remember that it's completely fine to dream. God's all-sufficient, though. 

*~FUR~*
Proverbs 31:30
Psalm 19:14

No comments:

Post a Comment